Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The New "B"

                        Hey there! Let me start with this rammylicious introduction hihihihi

So its RAM an English Teacher who's really in love with fashion, party and "FOOD". Yeah! that's right. I just created this coz I would like to share you something unique and delicious as many people are looking for. I'm kinda passionate about food that sometimes I cant stop thinking about it "what should I eat today or tomorrow or next weekend??" hahaha its an adventure for me :))) I try other stuffs too like going  to other places searching for new restaurants, food bazaars,  Oh my gosh! food related again hahaha 


                                       so Please Let me share you my stories

                                                 Like it 
                                                          Love it  
                                                              Gotta have it! soon!-
                                            - That's COLD STONE CREAMERY  tagline :) - 
                                                             



3 comments: