Saturday, May 18, 2013

Decompress your Stress at Ace Water Spa



After a long hours of work now its time to relax :)
I think many people nowadays are stressed from their work and they are looking for a place to unwind. Me and my friends were looking for it few weeks ago and we found a spa or they call it water spa or in Latin phrase "Sanitus per Aquam" meaning Health through water, so it'll give you Hydrotherapy Massage, a kind of therapeutic massage. I just read it haha well I think this is fun let's go!! 

WELCOME :)



at the Reception 




Unfortunately, its not allowed to take pictures inside but I will show you some pictures while I was outside
.

You have to check your weight before and after. Hmmm... let's see what happened later 


Time to change :) 
Proper Attire: Fitted swimwear only to get the maximum health benefits gained from the spa 

(c) to the owner of this pic 
(c) to the owner of this pic 
These are the list of facilities

Soft Hydroptherapy

1. Bubble Bed

2. Bubble Pool
3. Bubble Massage
4. Hydro-Acupuncture Bed

Moderate Hydrotherapy
1. Rainfall Acupuncture
2. Eight Nozzle Shower
3. Hydro-Buoyancy Massage
4. Buttocks Massage
5. Jet Chair
6. Jet Chair with Foot Massage

Hard Hydrotherapy
1. Head & Shoulder Massage
2. Water Falls
3. Multi-point Massage
4. Chest Jet Massage
5. Waist Jet Massage
6. Upper Body Jet Massage
7. High Pressure Massage

After 2 and a half hours of Hydrotherapy massage and swimming...   
tada!!!! from 51kg to 50 kg hihihi :)

And of course it's not complete without my favorite part........ 
Let's have a dinner

Ok, now its time to try Singaporean food at  Sentosa Restaurant located in Shangri La Mall.

Prawn Mee Noodles Soup ( Penang Hokkien) 
  
Sentosa Garlic Spareribs

Spicy Beef Rendang with coconut milk


Thai Iced tea my all time Favorite :) so yummy  and Special cake from Ace cafe 


Well, It was fun, I enjoyed the herbal pools it reminds me of Onsen in Japan,I was able to escaped from work and relaxed.That's all for now see you on next post I have a class now with my favorite student :)











3 comments: