Saturday, May 25, 2013

Happy and Sad Ice Cream Moments

           Last Friday I was really disappointed because me and my friends were expecting that "Cold Stone Creamery" will open that day but unfortunately, It didn't open according to the countdown on their official Facebook page :( we were really sad 




:(



but wait! we found this 




 Gelatissimo is located in Serendra mall Taguig City and it's Australia's most popular gelato
 You can visit their website http://gelatissimo.com.ph/




Mint choco my favorite <3

 Looks yummy right? well it is! hihihi 





 Our Japanese friend brought us some snacks and gummys too 




So after 2weeks of waiting we enjoyed eating gelatissimo's gelatos and  I'm still waiting for the opening day of cold stone creamery huhuhu :((( when it'll be open? They said next week but they didn't tell us when exactly next week waaaaa I'm so craving for cold stone. I gonna take a lot of pictures guys wew! and tomorrow me and my friends will go to water spa again and I hope I can come with them waaaa i hate it when I'm sick :( see yah on next post 






3 comments:

  1. At talagang sunod-sunod post sa blog? Ang sipag? Haha. Next time Cold Stone na sana. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha kc sinipag lng ako, bukas tatamarin nako eh

    ReplyDelete