Saturday, May 25, 2013

Curly Wavy Shavy Hair in Easy way

    Hey guys!are you getting bored of your long straight hair?Yeah! I mean love my long straight hair but I want a new style for it.



 Maybe some of you wanna have wavy swavy or wavy whirly like this hair right?




well. today I'm going to teach you how to make your hair curly in easy and cheap way. Duh! you don't have to go to salon trust me hihi  




Step 1: Prepare your materials like these



Plastic coiled Ponytail Hairband 


Hair Mousse or Hair spray 



Step 2: Hold it and twist it( if you are going to use Hair mousse better put it before you ponytail your hair)





twist twist twist




Step 3: Roll it like most of  koreans or japanese hairstyle













Step 4: You have to wait for 4 to 8 hours. 
Its quite long but what I do is I take a shower at night time before going to sleep and then do these steps and leave it so when I wake up in the morning I don't need to wash my hair anymore, half bath only. yyiiieee hehehe


Step 5: Remove the Plastic coiled hairband fix and style your hair. Do not forget to use hairspray or hair mousse ok?  
                                                       and tada!!!!! This is what i'm talking about 





Wavy Shavy Hair 


Nice right? Well, I hope it'll help you guys. Time to say goodbye for now because I have to work again huhu though I'm not feeling well today. I got tired last friday because of  Dance beat! ja! see yah!






3 comments: